Beloveds, 23 July 2012 is all-earth day, a holiday designated by Anastasia of the ringing Cedar Series as a day for gardening, planting and connecting lovingly and consciously with the earth.
You can celebrate this day in wonder where ever you are by initiating deep connection with the earth: working lovingly with plants, planting trees, food forests and gardens, giving thanks, creating ritual and ceremony and playfully educating others.
Imagine the huge boost to mother earth when thousands (or millions and billions) of trees, vegetables and gardens are planted all over the world with such glorious and loving devotion and attention! Imagine how this will enrich our neighborhoods and lives and offset all the destruction, pollution and unpleasant vibrations. This is how we begin to co-create a world we actually want to live in!
Mother earth is a conscious being who feels our every touch. When many hands touch the body of earth with love, she feels it, and these vibrations greatly assist her in her path of ascension, and creates more harmony in our own lives (to find out more read the ringing cedar books).
All-earth day is an opportunity to offer deep gratitude and love to mother earth and to become a conscious co-creator with all life…
What you can do to magically and deliciously celebrate all-earth day :
- plant trees (or even better a food forest or edible landscape) and host tree planting ceremonies– make this a joyful, playful and celebratory affair!
- choose trees or plants that will add grace and joy to the environment: fruit trees, indigenous trees, berry bushes
- do so consciously and with deep love and gratitude for all the forces of creation that sustain life (god, angels, elementals, beloved mother earth)
- renew this connection daily
- You are creating a network of light – you are not just planting a tree, you are becoming a co-creator with all life.
- create a veggie garden/edible landscape or work in an existing one doing so again with a consciousness of supreme love and gratitude.
- get a group of friends together to watch an environmental movie – have a brainstorming session afterwards to see what action it can inspire.
- go to a sacred space in nature and do a ritual of thanksgiving – singing songs, prayers, offerings of love, hugging trees, really feeling into the earth and elemental consciousness
- Speak to the earth mother, tell her you love her, you are sorry for any actions that were less than loving, and ask for her foregiveness
- make a commitment to yourself to connect with the earth in a conscious way more often, to garden, to care for your trees, to share your understanding with others
- have an electricity free day. See how cosy your evening can be by fire or candle light, make up stories in the evening, sing songs, share or create poetry –endeavor for this to inspire you to continue to live your life more magically, consciously and joyously.
- Make a donation towards organisation that plant trees or rehabilitate forests
Please forward and share this information with others…imagine all the blessings and grace this will bring to your life, the planet and all who live on her. x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
Please email us with stories, songs, pics and poems from your all-earth day celebrations – we will publish them on our website! Email email@example.com.